I am so excited as i write this post because of 2 things. Firstly, I now have more than 200 followers on this blog which is so amazing as i didn’t think anyone would be interested in reading nor following my blog. Thank you so much to each and everyone of you, this truly means a lot(smiles). If you are new to my blog or not following yet, it will be lovely if you can click the follow icon at the bottom right of your screen or alternatively at the bottom of the blog page, you will find the follow blog via email section and click on the follow button.
Secondly, this is my 1st ever monthly favourites and I hope to keep it up every month. Here are some of my favourites during september ranging from face mask to velvet dress.
- Garnier Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask: This super-hydrating revitalising mask really gave me that hydrated look I was after with a bit of plump and radiance to my skin. I particularly love the pomegranate smell as it’s enriched with pomegranate extract, hyaluronic acid and plant serum. I will definitely continue using this as it will come in handy for the cold and hash weather in the coming months.
- LAB2 blend right in sponge applicator: I bought this sponge to switch up my makeup game. I have another sponge that I normally use but this particular sponge applicator feels different with its flawless finish and pointed edge for precision. It’s perfect for applying my liquid foundation and I ended up buying a spare one for future use.
- Estée Lauder double wear stay-in-place flawless wear concealer : Can i just sing about how amazing this concealer is, i mean all kinds of amazing. What’s not to love? It is infused with minerals and emollients to help condition skin and make blending easy. Also, it’s Oil-free, water, perspiration and humidity-resistant.Since i have been using it, I find it actually lasts all day and mine is in shade (05 DEEP).
- Urban Decay all nighter long-lasting makeup setting spray: After hearing so much about this spray I decided to give the 30ml bottle a trial and i was amazed. I had to ask the question “where have you been all my life” I know it sounds all dramatic but you might need to try it out to see for yourself. It really keeps my makeup looking fresh as if i just applied it, it is definitely a keeper.
- L’oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil:
This is an oldie but a goodie product. I have been using it for years and I keep going back to restock. I appreciate it’s richness with a blend of 6 precious flower extracts. It is non-greasy, nourishes and gives my hair more shine and I usually apply it to my hair when it’s damp and allow it to air dry.
- Jasmine velvet dress with crochet top:I found this on asos whilst looking through their dresses and it was the perfect evening dress. The velvet material looks and feels soft. The colour has that autumnal vibe and the crochet top gives it that extra oomph!
Have you tried out any of the products above? What products have you been loving lately? Let me know in the comment below.