November was another interesting month with loads of amazing products but these products I am sharing with you were my mostly used and fave and still are.
Essie Nail polish– My love affair for Essie go way back as I have always been a huge fan of the colours and quality.These 3 colours are quite basic, bold, festive and go with a lot of outfits so it’s no surprise they made it to my favourite list.
- Midnight Cami is a shimmering deep twilight blue. It looks darker than it appears in the bottle.It shimmers in the dark.
- Thigh High is a deep and frosty bold ruby red. Now the picture doesn’t do this colour any justice. It’s my absolute fave.It’s the shade of red every girl should have in her collection.
- Limo-Scene is a sheer pastel pink. Perfect pale pink it makes nails flawless and I find it’s the right balance between white and pink so so pretty.
Oils of Life by The Body shop– It no secret that I love the body shop products and i love exploring their collection and this time it’s the “most talked about” Oils of Life range.
- Oils of Life Intensely Revitalising Cream. It is light and non-greasy and I use it as my daily face moisturizer yep! it’s that good.My skin appears smoother and soft after applying and i have to say it’s definitely a keeper.
- Oils Of Life Intensely Revitalising Facial Oil. I was a bit skeptical at first to use oil on my face but I am glad i took the plunge. I saw instant change on my face and it complements the cream. It is non sticky and absorbs well giving a flawless look. I have now included it with the rest of my regular pamper list.
Micellar Extra-Gentle Cleansing wipes by Garnier– I take this everywhere with me and it is so soft and gentle. Removes makeup effectively and it is definitely a keeper as well.
What are your favourite products lately?