We have all been there, thinking about what to make on a weekday and quite frankly that’s me every week! The last thing most of us want is to spend hours cooking and putting a meal together after a busy weekday, so I have put together this quick and easy stir fry recipe that will go down a treat.
Trust me even if you are not much of a cook you will be surprised at how easy and fast you can pull it together. Prawns and noodles are my absolute favourite so as you can imagine i had to stop myself from eating it all in the wok before serving and taking pictures of it. You can get all these ingredients easily in your local supermarket and that’s where I bought all ingredients included in this recipe.
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
200g peeled King prawns
120g mixed pepper stir-fry mix
200g chilled noodles (stir fry)
4 tablespoons of stir fry sauce (sweet chilli)
How to cook
- Preheat your wok until very hot for roughly 2 minutes .
- Add 2 tablespoons vegetable of oil and swirl to coat sides and bottom.
- Add all peeled King prawns to the hot oil.Toss and turn occasionally for about 2 minutes.
- Add your mixed pepper stir-fry mix and fry on a high heat for 4 minutes.
- Add your chilled noodles and fry on a high heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add stir fry sauce and salt to taste.
Continue to cook until the mixture is heated through and serve immediately.
Give it a try and let me know how you find it. If you have any tips, i would love to know in the comments below.